Medical trainees, practitioners lack skills in identifying heart sounds. It is poorly performed by practitioners, trainees.
The teaching of the skill is ineffective.
Accurate auscultation skills can be enhanced by 500 repetition.
Supporting medical trainees, health professionals in detecting and identifying heart sounds and improve proficiency with stethoscope.
The fastest, easiest, simplest way to 500 repetition will be designed that will lead to a acoustic Labyrinth Game.
ACOUSTIC LABYRINTH GAME
Acoustic labyrinth game is a acoustic-only action/adventure game for mobile phones, where ears are used instead of eyes. The game is aimed not only the medical trainees, health professionals to support identifying heart sounds and improve proficiency with stethoscope but also visually impaired people as well as anyone who’s exited for a sensory experience.
In the game, you are guided only by 3D sounds of the heart rhythms to find your way to the exit. You will live the adventure of escaping from the labyrinth by controlling your movement with the right and left corners of the screen of your smartphone.
• Choose an abnormal sound of a heart that will guide you to the exit of the labyrinth.
• When you have to make a decision to make a turn; tap right or left of the screen of your smartphone and listen to identify the abnormal sound of the heart to take the right route.
• Whenever you choose the wrong direction you will hear the normal heart beating.
• A progress bar will support you to show you how much you approached to the exit.
• And don’t forget... There is a time pressure!
Have Good Time Listening!